"Four days to communicate the pleasure of reading to children and young adults. A unique opportunity for them to meet their favourite writers and discover a magical new world"
At the exhibition you will find:
- Publishers of children’s books will present their book-production and welcome young visitors to their stands.
- Over 50 events: children’s theatre, meetings with favorite authors and illustrators, readings, musical performances, workshops, exhibitions.
- A special stand where old toys and rare editions of children’s magazines from the collection of the Hellenic Literary and Historical Archive will be exhibited.(designed by Tetragon)
- A central stand hosting the Guest of Honour: The Netherlands (designed by Tetragon)
- A special stand hosting the two greek nominations for the International Andersen Award. (designed by Tetragon)
- Screenings of short movies for children and young people (Camera Zizanio) by the Olympia International Film Festival (theatres designed by Tetragon)
We also designed the EKEBI stand, so I have a lot of stuff to supervise in two days only! I will be posting photos from the exhibition as soon as I return from my Athens trip.
Open to the public from 9.00 to 20.00 (on Monday until 16.00)